Find a Cost-Effective Solution with the Public Cloud
Are you looking for the most cost-efficient way to get your business into the cloud? Public cloud hosting may be the best option for you. A public cloud package allows your employees and customers access to your services from anywhere in the world without having to concern yourself with server maintenance.
The Benefits of Public Cloud Computing
A public cloud package allows you to buy into a “slice” of a server that you share with other tenants. Choosing a public cloud package is advantageous for several reasons:
- Cost-Efficiency. With public cloud computing, you leave the IT management up to Modern Data. We’ll make sure that your operation keeps running smoothly, so you can focus on what’s most important.
- Pay-as-you-go models ensure you’re only paying for the computing power that you use.
- Reduced spending on technology infrastructure. Maintain easy access to your information without spending big money on hardware, software or licensing fees.
- Eco-friendly. Cloud computing means fewer and more efficient equipment which may lead to lower utility costs and a smaller carbon footprint.
- Have peace of mind knowing that your sensitive information is safe.
- Customer Service. Have a support question? Our experts are on hand to answer any questions and help make your computing process smooth.
How Do I Get Started with Public Cloud Computing?
Deciding to pursue a public cloud solution is an important first step in streamlining your work processes. Letting us handle your IT frees up valuable time, so you can redirect your energy to helping your business grow. To discuss the cloud computing option that’s best suited for your unique business, contact one of our networking experts. We’re always on hand to discuss any concerns you may have.
Let us help you make the switch to public cloud computing, without having to deal with hardware investment. For a scalable, flexible computing solution that keeps pace with your ever-changing business needs, consider a public cloud package.