Our Microsoft certified professionals have worked extensively with small, medium, and large organizations, providing enterprise-class hardware and support to each. Our size makes it easy for us to respond quickly to our client’s needs and equipped to handle any size infrastructure. We host websites, applications, and cloud services for some of the best businesses in the midwest and beyond.
Even a single server can revolutionize a business. Use of the most basic configurations can standardize and optimize your business overnight – and Modern Data will be with you every step of the way. Our support staff is friendly and able to break down the technical terms into answers that are easily understood.
Software & Operating Systems
Modern Data provides a full-range of server configuration services. Our hardware is ready to host anything from email user accounts and web servers, to storage and cloud services – we do it all! We support a wide range of operating systems to ensure your application will perform to your expectations. Listed below we have different software that we have used but if you don’t see what you are looking for send us a message.
- Active Directory & Group Policy
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Domain Name System (DNS)
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Network Policy Server – RADIUS/NAP
- Routing & Remote Access
- Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
- Remote Desktop and Terminal Services
- File Sharing & Print Services
- Microsoft Clustering Service
- Distributed File System
Windows Server Applications
- Exchange Server (2000/2003/2007/2010/2013)
- SQL Server (2000/2005/2008/2012)
- Small Business Server (2003/2008/2011)
- SharePoint Server (2007/2010/2013)
- Lync Server 2010
- vCenter Server
- Shared Storage Environments